Kerbal Space Program is unusual, multi-species production, in which we develop its own space program. The game was developed by studio Squad, consisting of several persons led by Felipe Falanghe, also known as Harvester. Kerbal Space Program The player is quite a complex task: to develop from scratch its own space program. At the beginning of the game is to build a ship so many different parts. Each of them being a function and affect the performance of the machine. The vehicle must reach safe crew into orbit, and then to travel in space (for example, one of the two moons of the planet title Kerbal planet). The mission ends with an extremely difficult landing.
In basic mode, open the game the player can experiment with the settings thang ship and check the effects of actions. Kerbal Space Program also includes other forms of fun: a set of feature-length mission, consisting of the campaign (this item will be available in a version of the game). Here hires and train astronauts, conduct research, build space stations and bases, and we visit dozens of planets and moons.
Kerbal Space Program won the interest of fans due to some of its features. First of all, the word ship is extensive and demanding – you can use it to create hundreds of shuttles. The game also uses flight simulation model based on the physics of the system. This solution provides realistic situations and accidents, the more the player must monitor such factors as fuel level, or temperature. In addition, the site creates a Kerbal on planets in a procedural fansites is open to modifications and contains many other interesting additions. From the visual Kerbal Space Program is quite creative, but thanks to clear. The game runs on the Unity3D engine, the system is responsible PhysX physics.
In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the staging sequence allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program. Or use the Mission Planner to create your own missions.
- Manage your Space Program. Hire astronauts, train them, research and improve parts.
- Build Space Stations, and surface bases on other worlds.
- And a whole lot more!
ChangeLog: V 0.18.3
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
* Fixed the MunFlight Tutorial not allowing use of the Map.
* Boarding a vessel from EVA no longer toggles the vessel’s SAS state.
* The VAB and SPH now show decoupler ejection forces on the part stats.
* Fixed Part Actions being clickable if Time Warp was engaged while the Action UI was already up.
Size: 7.54 MB
Price: Free for Limited Time
Total Downloads: 47.789
Download: Last week: 7,434
HOW TO INSTALL ON PC?
- S K I D R O W -
* Unzip the contents of this package onto a directory of your choice (ex. C:/Program Files/KSP)
* If you plan to overwrite a previous version of KSP with this one, please delete the contents of the folder before unzipping.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
* The Update Tool requires version 2.8 of the Mono Framework to run. The Mono 2.10.9 Runtime installer is included in the .zip file. Please install it if you are running a version earlier than 2.8, before running the game or patcher. (If you’re unsure about your version of Mono, just run the installer).
You can check for the latest version of the Mono Framework Runtime here: http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html
WARNING: It’s very likely that parts and/or ships created on previous versions will be incompatible with the latest release. At this point in development it is quite impossible to ensure backward-compatibility at each step, so please keep this in mind. If you encounter something that could be a bug, try again on a fresh installation and no addon parts. It may just be an incompatibility issue.
Kerbal Space Program 0.18.3 [PC] [Full Game]
avaiable is here: